Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wasting, Away!

February is complex and my goals are all over the place, but I would like to do away with wasting for this month. Wasting time, energy, life, etc...but most importantly, stop wasting so much. I feel I create so much garbage - so whether he likes it or not, Jared and I are going minimal on the garbage.


-Cut out sweets (except on Valentines Day, but I wont go crazy)
-Read, His Excellency: George Washington
-Learn about Mitt and everything he stands for; I want to make an educated decision
-Go to one concert
-Change my name
-Tie up some loose ends left in January

Well, get on with it then!

Photo: The Insider

1 comment:

  1. Why educate yourself on Mitt only, you should be educating yourself on everyone running. I like that you are reading about George Washington, but someone who wants to be educated on someone/something reads many books about that person/topic, not just one. It's a good start though. :)

    ReplyDelete