Thursday, January 12, 2012

Too soon?

Perhaps you may find me sick and twisted for ever thinking of celebrating a holiday since we all might still be recuperating from December. However, Valentines Day is one of my favorites (right after my birthday) and I am gearing up to start the festivities (eg: baking everything in the shape of a heart, telling everyone I love them, smiling like a goon, etc.). I can't wait!



Link Love:
-100% adorable and yes, please
-Too bad it's sold, but this would be a cute party dress for said day
-Everyone needs to try these...I had a banana one and it was pure amazing
-Anything pink will do

Photo: Debutante Clothing

4 comments:

  1. oh dear, i do love our differences. maybe as a child you ate a lot of conversational hearts? but i'll admit...pink sugar cookies are never out of style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEVER TOO SOON NEVER NEVER NEVER love love love all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love chocolatier blue! fantastic and delightful chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and i've changed my mind......i want some red and pink decorations at home and heart-themed clothing...stat.

    ReplyDelete