Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wish List

Jared and I are making wish lists for each other because we're picky and can't shop for the other person unless we know exactly what they want. I'm going to start and update mine for the next week and a half, here goes:

Snap! or ask Chris Sharp because he knows his stuff and can find a good deal.

Mmmm, yes please!

If you happen to find some gold bars, maybe one of these?

Socks in Taupe and Charcoal ('cause I'm practical and it's buy one get one free)

M Necklace

These shoes in black and I'm a 9 (9.5 preferred)

CT215 or CT194 (Aiden can help)

Until I can think of anything else....adieu.

1 comment:

  1. Chris says no for this camera! It looks like the one that mom got for Christmas last year that broke. Per Chris, if you want a good camera, you need to spend a bit more money and ....blah blah blah. Talk to Chris!!!

    ReplyDelete