Saturday, November 12, 2011

Brunch: the most desirable meal of any day

After eating an incredible egg sandwich and trying Jared's delicious pumpkin waffle, I concluded that brunch was my favorite meal of the day. Around 10am Jared and I walked up Russell to College - beautiful scenery - and we stopped into the Elmwood Cafe for brunch. I started with a classic, dreamy, creamy hot chocolate and we finished with a shared buttermilk biscuit. The morning was beautiful: fall colors, sunshine, droopy trees, the works.
Though brunch comes but once a month or so I concluded that it receive the best meal award - it's always good and you don't have to wake up at the crack of dawn to enjoy it - see, the best.


Photo: Elmwood Cafe

1 comment:

  1. you must try savor in the city in noe valley. delightful brunch food. large portions. great for the money.

    ReplyDelete