Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Things I Love

...this holiday of St. Valentine...


Cinemagraphs



Everything below



Tom Hanks + Meg Ryan + Love = Blubbering Me



Petite Sweets



...and most of all...



Happy Valentines Day everybody...but especially Jared! I love you all and I'm so happy to be on this Earth where love flows like rivers, happiness grows on trees, and cheer radiates from sunshine. Have a great day and know that you are loved. Je t'aime Jared.

 Photos: Internet...too lazy to source today, sorry.

2 comments:

  1. You are too cute. And I love all those things too . . . well, maybe not Jared . . . yet. We all need to hang out more for me to be able to say that ;-) Feels like forever since we've hung out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it only fair to solidify my appreciation for your paint skills with a comment: way to boost up the scruffy man with some pink hearts! still makes me smile. but i must let you know that i find sleepless in seattle horribly boring. nonetheless i admire your enthusiasm. and i love you.

    ReplyDelete