Monday, February 20, 2012

The Tale of Dr. Dog

It was Where'd All the Time Go and NPR's Tiny Desk Concert that got me hooked. I watched Toby get low and strum the hollowed bass and I just knew that I would have to love this band forever. The cover of Heart it Races gets me pumped and The Beach reinvents the art of blues and psychedelics - their music is positively rave worthy. Dr. Dog then returned with their newest album Be The Void and booked a tour date at the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco - tickets were a must. Jared and I got real close and enjoyed every second; the stage  set, the playlist, Toby's guttural voice, the synchronized clapping, the dancing, and oh my goodness, the music. It was a great concert!





February 11, 2012

2 comments:

  1. i want to see dr. dog! but first i will go and listen to some of their music!! either way it looks like a way bangin' show. i'm still wondering why we aren't yet in a band that covers our stage with afghans. this would be the inspiration for my wedding reception....or my couch. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to a concert in ages! I loved those songs. So glad you guys are livin' it up on your weekends!

    ReplyDelete