Friday, February 24, 2012

All Kinds of Sentimental

J and I went to see The Vow and I must confess that I bawled through the whole movie...and on the way to the car...and all the way home. If you're recently married or have any feelings at all this would be a perfect movie to go see. I suggest going at night because red puffy eyes aren't always welcome by strangers during daylight.



...and because I'm feeling a bit maudlin; here's video footage from when J and I came back from our honeymoon - makes me cry every time.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CjtLwPgynM?rel=0&w=340&h=260]

2 comments:

  1. You're just the cutest. I've been secretly wanting to see this movie. I say secretly because these aren't the types of movies I usually see. But the longer I'm married the softer, more emotional, and girly I become. So it looks like poor Taylor will be dragged to another girl movie this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm just going to have to take your word on this one....did i mention that today is my due date? you can imagine my current rant on arbitrary dates. this is just as good as having a baby though. thank you.

    ReplyDelete