Sunday, November 17, 2013

Girl Power

It's almost torturous at times for Jared because there are so many freakin' girls in my family. With five sisters, four nieces, a step-mom and a regular mom, it gets all sorts of wild and loud when we all come together. I do want at least three girls, out of our six kids (crossing fingers), so I suppose he's just going to have to get used to it.

I can't decide if our theme song should be I Enjoy Being a Girl or I'll Tell you What I Want (what I really, really want)...

girls
From top left: Cheri and Baby Stephie, Cecelia, Paola. Me, Stacey, Harmony and Jenna Benna, Ms. Chloe and mom.

I love all these women so, so much...(tearing up)...

p.s. this is after waking up from the most awesome 50th birthday party for my mom. Hence pj's, hence crusty eyes...or sunglasses (cheater).

No comments:

Post a Comment