Sunday, July 29, 2012

Say what?

We moved back to Berkeley! (yeah!)
Our brief stint in Sunnyvale was okay (boring), but we're glad to be back. Here's the story:
Jared disliked (strongly) his job and so he decided to start a company with his UCB labmate/friend to build a time machine (I wish)...actually, to develop robot brains that drive people around (like that sounds any more legitimate). Anyway, it's a real thing so now we're living in the Elmwood area. I'm loving the fact that I can walk everywhere again and that I have better (more stinky) public transportation access. Actually, one of the BART trains upgraded to slick material for it's seats - no more permanent pee stains! Woo-hoo! (It's always good to leave posts on a happy note.)


Things I've missed: My favorite bush on Parker and College (it's seriously my favorite one ever); BART (minus the smell and the occasional weird stains on the seats and floor); Blondie's Pizza (a pepperoni slice and Coke is a vice of mine).
Viva Berkeley!

P.S. I hate moving.

1 comment:

  1. someday i'll visit you again..and we will go to blondies, and then dancing. and smell the richmond smog. glad to hear about BART's improvements. only the best for my mackenzie.

    ReplyDelete