Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Heat Wave

Summer sunshine is making me so giddy and what's even better is that my parents now live at a place with a pool. If you didn't know already, pools are the bomb. We swam, splashed and ate delicious apricots and berries. It was so nice to be home with family...too bad Jared missed all the fun - he was on Mt. Whitney.

Serious doughnut craving this weekend.


20120704-141830.jpg

Mom's version of a cannon ball.


20120704-141841.jpg

Bathing beauties.


20120704-141855.jpg 20120704-141902.jpg


Tina ou te alofa ia te oe!


20120704-141908.jpg

It was a wonderful weekend and I am enjoying every second of summer. More to come this holiday week(end).

P.S. When I came home I received the awesome Loveless Cafe cookbook 20120704-143514.jpg, more like bakebook, and I am drooling with excitement - I have no idea what I want to make first. Thank you, thank you Mrs. Dicou - you are for sure after my own heart.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm doughnuts. :)
    Holy HOT PINK bathing suit Kenzers!!!
    Grandma! I love Grandma Joan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of you. I need to find a pool (and some warmer weather)! Doesn't quite feel like summer here... Anyway, I'm glad you liked that bake book and I can't wait to see what you make! Or maybe I should say can't wait to taste what you make...

    ReplyDelete
  3. your mom's cannonball is really.....quaint. and putting me opposite you and cece? (head shake...but moving on.) i'm ready for another go, i feel like summer is starting to make a deal with autumn. it's just my seasonal "life's changing again!" paranoia. <3

    ReplyDelete