Friday, May 18, 2012

R&R



For the past while I worked and sometimes over worked. Then I visited and visited some more. Now I'm home and finally taking the time to explore, set up the nest, and find out what I really enjoy. The last day or so has been full of reading, cooking, interneting(?), and remembering that I used to be really into stuff, like:

Fruit Bats: what a great way to start any morning.
Anything about yearning for love in the most beautiful places: The Enchanted April.
Wildfox: If I had endless money and summer days and deep swimming pools.
NpR.oRg/MuSiC!: All Songs Considered, First Listen Series, Tiny Desk Concert
Minimalist Sewing Ideas: kids clothes are easy, right Kate?
One word: Brunch
Cookies are my favorite: Bettie gets me!
Surfing: love anything Google, Bali anyone?, my dream job with CFR, seriously amazing show, more music, and keeping up with Korea.

Productivity can wait till Monday.

Photo: Dress, Design, Decor (Daniella Marie)

1 comment: