Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bunny Syndrome



We all know that Easter is not about Cadbury or "tisket tasket, go get your basket" (actual Easter phrase), but here are some things to enjoy during the festivities:

-Ms. Eats Well and the Banana Split Sandwich...see also Torta (oohh, mouth watering)
-The First Days of Spring - a tune that'll grow on you
-Wait, wait...the official Easter egg role with hilarious commentary
-Legend has it...and other wiki ramblings about the infamous Rabbit

p.s. I love Cadbury eggs...AND, I can't wait to see my family all together...ESPECIALLY my nieces.

Photo: China Vogue

1 comment:

  1. china vogue just made easter hot. and i must confess...i'm just as torn about easter as i am about christmas. do i celebrate by waiting in walmart lines to buy pastel colored candies? do i pray? do i acknowledge pagan roots and dance a yomen fertility dance? only one thing is for certain: i did buy plastic easter eggs, and i will hide them in my scrubby grass for my 4 year old to find. i love you, mackenzie.

    ReplyDelete