Friday, December 31, 2010

MMX in Review

[audio http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/7/20/2919956//09 Who Knows Who Cares.mp3]

Winter:
Washington D.C. will always hold a special place in my heart. Not only did I meet the most amazing people (e.g. interns, international delegates, and various statesmen), but I experienced life outside of the Y, CA, and other familiar territory. Memorable to say the least.

Spring:





Need I say anything at all?

Summer:
Unpredictable. Unemployed. Unconditional [love]. Thank goodness it only lasted four months.

Fall:
The year ended blissfully - thank you all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. I've been reminiscing about our Virginia Beach trip a lot lately. Remember singing Celine Dion at the top of our lungs while the boys just groaned? Good good times. What a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete