Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm not deep, I'm despondent.

[audio http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/7/20/2919956//03 My Apartment.mp3]

Compare and Contrast






Tonight I had me a scare. I went to a Greenpeace party (yes, I signed up, but I help things grow and animals live) and as soon as I saw dreads and a vegan bake-off I knew I longed for DC. I tried to make the best of it, I really did, but the hippie thing is just so cliche and tiresome. So I left. I got off the Berkeley BART dazed. Five minutes later I found myself in the Political Science section of Half Price Books getting all teary-eyed and sentimental. It was like taking a big breath of air standing in the middle of all the books. You "hippies" can have your no-shower months and your organic clothing...I like Betsey Johnson perfume and mens Italian shoes.

2 comments:

  1. I like betsey johnson perfume too :)

    move back. please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, you just described my dream evening. deep breath..live and let live. misss you like its nobodys bizznesss.

    ReplyDelete