Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fearless...sorta

[audio http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/7/20/2919956//01 Fearless.mp3]

I have no idea what got into me, but I held a taranchula and put a snake around my neck. I have always had this ginormous fear of spiders and I think I overcame a huge fear, granted, I only held the taranchula for a minute or so (sweaty palms), but nonetheless, I held that thing.


B: What’s the next book you’re actually going to read? No textbooks.


M: Seriously, I'm going to read the Bible. I had this guy ask me all these Bible questions and when I didn't know I felt dumb, so I only know one way to solve that problem - read it! Also, I'm going to read this book called Stiltsville as soon as it's returned to the Berkeley public library. A woman from the Avon, CO library suggested it on the library blog and I trust them to have good taste in reading material.

1 comment: