Saturday, June 1, 2013

I don't know about you...

...but I'm feeling 22!
20130621-185448.jpg
20130621-185453.jpg
Swiftie ( Noun) - someone who fangirls over Taylor Swift every time they see her or hear her name. They are beautiful souls who have a big heart and always treat everyone respectfully. Referred to as “The Swifties”. Best fanbase ever. (So says Urban Dictionary)


I'll just never forget this night. Like, ever!


I'm forever indebted to my sister Cheri for flying me all the way to Utah and taking me to the Taylor Swift concert. I've never seen such a magical performance and, wow, were we close. We're forever bonded by this experience and I'm sure my years of playing nanny for her kids might be enough to make up for this incredible show. Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Lol! That's awesome! Maybe??? ;) I love it! I'm so glad I did it. No regrets. It was the best night! Thanks for being my Swiftie Bestie. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of this. I have a major crush on T-Swift.

    ReplyDelete