Friday, September 21, 2012

Tuolumne: Part II

Again? Yes! Jared, friends, and I went back to Yosemite to conquer more mountains. I can officially say I completed my first crack climb on West Crack and it was the hardest thing I've ever done...maybe having wisdom teeth pulled is equivalent. I cried, but when I reached the top I was in high spirits ('cause I was done - ha!). We're having a great end of summer climb fest with new friends from Oakland and couldn't be happier.

The top.



The (spectacular) view




My fearless leader.



Climbing crew - these guys are my climbing idols...especially Susie!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of all this tough stuff you are up to lately. Good for you! Now you need to do something to celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my climbing idol :) You're so tough!

    ReplyDelete