Saturday, February 19, 2011

Three's Company

[audio http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/7/20/2919956//16 Theres no other.mp3]

Britt and Paul: If you only new how much I loved you...both. Thank you for letting me be the front wheel of the tricycle; for letting me eat the whole burrito and not judging too much; for humoring me and watching two whole episodes of 30 Rock in the magic bed; for tracking my cycle on the iphone and thinking it's semi-normal that we talk about that kind of stuff; and  most of all for holding my hand in the cab. I send you my love from across the Bay.

2 comments:

  1. yo. mackenzie, you are a special lady. i miss you and i know that i'm verging into "bad friend" territory with my lack of voice mail follow-ups. that's all. whats the curfew on saturdays?? ;) mucho amore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's no other like my baby.... oh no no no.

    :)

    ReplyDelete