Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cognitive Dissonance

[audio http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/7/20/2919956//10 Cartwheels.mp3]

I don't care that the guy spelled my name wrong, I just wanted to sit in a comfy chair and pout. This was the worst day I had at work and I was all sour grapes about everything. I gave myself ten minutes to think that I had it worse than all the others and that my life was hard. Times up. Then I remembered three things:


1. Blunders can be fixed.
2. Monday's only last 24 hours.
3. Living Well Day by Day


Come Tuesday, come.


 

3 comments:

  1. oh this makes me feel terrible. because last night (at about 6:30) I thought, "I need to call kenz and talk to her about Definitely, Maybe." And then I thought, "you are so stupid, who does that, she's probably busy and doesn't want to be bothered...."

    and now I wish I would have called to hear about your day. and also to tell you that my favorite part about Will Hayes is how honest he is. Even when you THINK he's going to lie, or when other people WOULD lie, he's totally and completely honest - maybe even when he shouldn't be.

    call me if you're not busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was in that Starbucks cup? Yummy cocoa? They have the best cocoa with whip cream and cinnamon sprinkles.
    Sorry about your bad day at work. Call me, I want to hear what happened.
    Chloe is sitting on my lap right now. She says she loves you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Brit, I thought about you around 9:30pm and I said to David and Cecelia, I wonder how Mackenzie is doing? Oh she is probably at FHE and keeping company with her friends, Ahhh I should have called you. I love you. I'm sorry about your day. Call me or text me anytime you feel blue....

    ReplyDelete