Saturday, October 30, 2010

Parentheses

[audio http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/7/20/2919956//Parentheses.mp3]

B: When was the last time you thought something like, “I am so happy. I don’t remember the last time I was this happy. This moment is perfect. I would not change a single thing.”

M: Perhaps because it's 7:46am and I've been up for an hour and went to bed at 3:00am, but I'm all sorts of sentimental and now I know why you cry when I leave. Now it's not quite this moment (as pictured), but as we segued onto my bed and talked about recent BC happenings and why Jen should move to San Francisco I didn't want anything to change. I wanted us to stay there for hours. Then as we all laid on my double bed (and knew that it wasn't going to work) I wished you both would never leave.

2 comments:

  1. ah! you MUST email me this picture. and this post is amazing. well said. (secret) this is my absolute favorite question of all the questions i asked. so thanks for answering it first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I love it! It really was such a good night. Miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete